• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Playoffs ECF: Chicago Bulls vs. Miami Heat

King Taharqa

1 game. Wade & Bron played poorly. Not enough impact from those two. Credit the Bulls defense and bench for winning Game 1. I still say Miami can make this a series stealing Game 2 which is now very crucial.

Series is far from over but even if Bron/Wade go off their bench is going to need to step up or they will not be able to keep up. When Bosh is the one leading scoring you're doing something right on defense.

LeBron only scored what, 5 points in the 2nd half? He needs to have a HUGE game 2 or I can see another episode of him giving up on the team.

I'm not surprised really. Depth is huge, especially in the playoffs. I really think LeBron would have had a better shot at being great if he went to Chicago, where they already had the pieces. If they had LeBron they'd be even better (although grabbing Boozer was huge but I think they could have got both).

The Heat will win eventually, in a year or two when they have more pieces, for now, the Bulls are just the better team.

It would seem as if he was going after MJ's legacy if he went to Chicago.

It would seem as if he was going after MJ's legacy if he went to Chicago.

Yeah possibly, even though it made more sense than any of the other choices. I think it would have earned him for respect than trying to make a dream-team down in Miami.

But if he did go to Chi, we may not have seen the emergence of Rose this season which was really fun to watch. In the end it may have been better for Chicago, who knows.

three things:

The key to this series for the Bulls is their big men, especially Boozer

Chris Bosh played great, this loss is completely on Lebron and DWade they blew a perfect opportunity to snag Game 1

Holy balls that dunk by Taj Gibson was nuts, props to wade for not being a bitch tho

three things:

The key to this series for the Bulls is their big men, especially Boozer

Chris Bosh played great, this loss is completely on Lebron and DWade they blew a perfect opportunity to snag Game 1

Holy balls that dunk by Taj Gibson was nuts, props to wade for not being a bitch tho

Good thing Taj didn't do that on Bynum, we know how he gets down.

Big game tonight... The Heat aren't in a must win situation, but they will need to steal one in Chi town to advance. Tonight would be the perfect time to do it.

Even if they lose tonight, they need to smack the Bulls early to teach them a lesson in respect!

They'll have to hold serve in Wade County and win game 5 in Chicago.

I still say Heat in 6

Go HEAT!!

Archived