• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Playoffs ECF: Chicago Bulls vs. Miami Heat

King Taharqa

The Miami Heat won 1 playoff game last year without LeBron James on their team. D Wade hadnt been out of the 1st round of the playoffs since he had HOFers like Shaq, Alonzo Mourning, & Gary Payton on his team. How many playoff games did Cleveland win this year? The best player in the NBA is LeBron James. Has been for awhile now. Derrick Rose is one of the top PG's in the league and a future star, but if he's gonna be held in a higher esteem than a LeBron or called the MVP then people better start holding him accountable to that. I get tired of dudes ripping LeBron when he dont come thru, but feeling sorry for these other guys when they dont. Well, stop calling them the best then. This is the conference finals, Bulls had homecourt and just blew it. Stop making excuses and recognize greatness.

You think Kobe was watching King takeover last night on his 60 inch HD plasma at his home in Cali? I think he was. :D

probably not...once you get that many rings and MVP trophys, you spend a lot of time polishing them.

Did all those rings and MVP trophies keep him from getting swept by a team that has a lesser amount of talent than his?

not this time, nope! Such is sports...show me a team that wins it all every year?

I'm not even talking about winning a championship - I would figure that the supposed best player in the game might be able to lead his team to at least win one game out of four against a team that clearly has less overall talent than his. Why isn't Kobe held to the standard that LeBron is I wonder?

I think it's also important to remember that LeBron plays in the Leastern Conference. I don't imagine the Lakers would have had much trouble with the Sixers or Celtics.

Kobe is at the end of his career (he won't play more than a few more years, imo). LeBron is in the middle of his career. Kobe definitely has played with better teams over the course of his career and has had much more success than LeBron.

That's about all you can say really, both have great numbers, plenty of personal accolades. LeBron has had some character issues on the court while Kobe has had issues with teammates and allegedly raped someone.

Neither of these guys come close to MJ. I think if LeBron loses to the Bulls it'll be a long off season because he has talent around him now. He no longer has any excuses.

Also LeBron abandoned Cleveland. Look at Dirk still representing Dallas. The move hurts his legacy, but not too much since his stats are so beast. He needs to win some championships and then the critics will be quiet. Until then LeBron fans just have to accept that things have not went in his favor like they have Kobe. Kobe got drafted by the best team in NBA history and then they added the best big man of his time in Shaq (if not the best ever).

adb51b2acb403607d1fec9430dcd3092-getty-114148361cc085_chicago_bull.jpg

HEAT GO UP 2-1

Chrissy Bosh ate up Chicago's D last night. 34 big points on Carlos Boozer. King added 22 points, 10 assists, 6 rebounds, 2 steals, and 2 blocks. Miami has taken control of this series. A win on Tuesday night all but guarantees they will be punching their ticket to the Finals.

Archived