• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Security Error/Invalid Certificates

N1kkadeemuz

I got a CAC/Card Reader from the Air Force to access secure sites. The problem is that neither Google Chrome or IE will access this site. https://www.my.af.mil/ I made sure SSL and TSL are enabled. Google Chrome says it's a security error with the site and IE just says fug it and gives me the "internet explorer sucks and won't connect" It's Windows 7 and I was told the reader doesn't need any software added with it. My certificates on my CAC card show up just fine, so i'm leaning to a network problem and not so much anything with the reader itself.

Help, suggestions, anything please.

Toss it out the back ramp when the SF guys are jumping....

"follow me" I actually thought about going through actions on the aircraft but decided to cut it short to what I say right before I jump!

In all seriousness to your issue though...

Download Mozilla firefox (web browser) I don't know why you're using those other shyitty browsers anyways!!

Once you got that part down, do what you've been trying yo do. You'll get a similar certificate problem, BUT this time you'll add that site as an "exception" which forces firefox to find the proper certificate/ppk... When it finds it, and it wil, click add exception and then you'll be golden.

Free the oppressed!

Archived