• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nate Robinson charged with public urination

C-A-T-S

WHITE PLAINS — NBA point guard Nate Robinson made quite a splash on Main Street early Friday when police said he was spotted urinating on the sidewalk outside the City Center.

The 5-foot-9 member of the Oklahoma City Thunder, who has also played for the New York Knicks and Boston Celtics, was arrested shortly before 2 a.m. after cops said he was seen doing his business outside the Barnes & Noble store at 230 Main St.

He was taken Police Headquarters where he was issued a ticket charging him with a public urination violation. Robinson was released on $100 bail and is due in City Court on June 22. The violation normally carries a $50 fine. Police said he gave a Seattle, Wash., address.

Robinson, 27, one of the shortest players in the NBA, won the "Rising Stars Slam Dunk Contest" during All-Star Weekend during his 2005-06 rookie season with the Knicks. He was traded to the Celtics in February 2010 and, later that month, after playing 26 games for Boston, was traded to the Thunder.

http://www.lohud.com/article/20110610/NEWS02/106100369/NBA-s-Nate-Robinson-charged-urinating-public-White-Plains?odyssey=nav|head

The cop who arrested him is a douche bag. It's 2AM. It's not like anyone is going to happen upon him urinating. Nate Robinson should have probably went to a gas station or something but this is something you should give a warning for.

What a waste of my tax dollars. We could be using that money to fight unnecessary wars against Muslim countries.

I get it... but if its late and they're drunk and not exposing their junk to other people and its kind of outta the way... I just think it's a lil ridiculous.

I was once arrested for this because I pissed on a tree behind a bar, in the pitch black. A cop came around the corner and asked what I was doing....didn't even fugging see me. I told him the truth, the line was long as hell. They were no patrons in the vicinity and I was out of the way. It was behind the establishment, and there was a neighborhood back there..not like it was a busy street or anything. I got out of it, but I'm still pretty pissed about it even to this day!

Think about all the times you could have gotten arrested for it yourself. Its fuggin stupid! I definitely don't want to be like France though!

Archived