• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panther card/memorbilla/auto's collectors...

jasonluckydog

Cammy Cam your collection is badass.

How much loot you drop on them? I want the newton letterman set but its like 1,000 bucks lol

That's only a small portion. I'm unloading some of it sporadically though..I have "too much" if there's such a thing.

I pulled a lot of those out of packs. The Gold Refractor Auto I got out of a pack of $2.99 cards..I was joking before I opened it about pulling a Cam auto..and sure as sh*t I pulled on eof the rarest ones.....and then pulled another one a few weeks later.

Some I bought very cheap throughout the summer because I KNEW he would NOT be the bust that all the "experts" and Keyboard Cowboys on various websites said he would be. I saw him play in person in High school and in person in college..I knew he was a winner and a damn hard worker, regardless of how the public perceives him.

I sent a few off to get graded by PSA and BGS ..those are the ones I will probably hang on to for a while.

If you guys want to see more I have a ton I can post.

That's only a small portion. I'm unloading some of it sporadically though..I have "too much" if there's such a thing.

I pulled a lot of those out of packs. The Gold Refractor Auto I got out of a pack of $2.99 cards..I was joking before I opened it about pulling a Cam auto..and sure as sh*t I pulled on eof the rarest ones.....and then pulled another one a few weeks later.

Some I bought very cheap throughout the summer because I KNEW he would NOT be the bust that all the "experts" and Keyboard Cowboys on various websites said he would be. I saw him play in person in High school and in person in college..I knew he was a winner and a damn hard worker, regardless of how the public perceives him.

I sent a few off to get graded by PSA and BGS ..those are the ones I will probably hang on to for a while.

If you guys want to see more I have a ton I can post.

lucky bastard haha. I bought 4 packs of the 2011 Panini threads, didnt get a single card. Not even a parallel lol

A couple of things new in

Olsen in a PANTHER jersey!!

FxCam_1325311255096.jpg

I had to buy this Sam Turd 3/10

FxCam_1325311320818.jpg

Well with AP out I thought I should buy one of this dudes card

FxCam_1325311162556.jpg

Bought these for real cheap

FxCam_1325311141747.jpg

The Cam is 101/999 thats a Ebay 1/1

Thats 2 1's his jersey number twice!! Then if you add 1+0+1 =2 That's Cam's college jersey #!!! I might get $100 for it now lol

FxCam_1325311077172.jpg

I stopped collecting cards back around 1998. But, I've been collecting game used stuff. I have a ton of Carolina Hurricanes stuff and a handful of Panthers things... so here are some of my favorites:

gu.jpg

Game used Nick Goings jersey (2005)*

Game used Kris Mangum jersey (Super Bowl 38)*

Game used UNKNOWN player helmet (2005, with Sam Mills memorial sticker)

Team Signed ball (2005 team)

*Came from the Panthers with COAs

A couple of things new in

Olsen in a PANTHER jersey!!

FxCam_1325311255096.jpg

I had to buy this Sam Turd 3/10

FxCam_1325311320818.jpg

Well with AP out I thought I should buy one of this dudes card

FxCam_1325311162556.jpg

Bought these for real cheap

FxCam_1325311141747.jpg

The Cam is 101/999 thats a Ebay 1/1

Thats 2 1's his jersey number twice!! Then if you add 1+0+1 =2 That's Cam's college jersey #!!! I might get $100 for it now lol

FxCam_1325311077172.jpg

those are sweet. Im sure i ran the bid up on you on that Olsen....sorry bout that:leaving:

Smart move on the Toby. Im sure A.P. will be out well into next season.

And a nice Cam. Who to thought me, or you would value a Serial # card thats not #'d lower than 10....the comes along Cam lol

I stopped collecting cards back around 1998. But, I've been collecting game used stuff. I have a ton of Carolina Hurricanes stuff and a handful of Panthers things... so here are some of my favorites:

gu.jpg

Game used Nick Goings jersey (2005)*

Game used Kris Mangum jersey (Super Bowl 38)*

Game used UNKNOWN player helmet (2005, with Sam Mills memorial sticker)

Team Signed ball (2005 team)

*Came from the Panthers with COAs

WOW! I cant believe you actually got a game used SB jersey.....WOW! very nice collection!

Archived