• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Newton article on espn

That "loser" got us to the bowl in the first place, you jackwagon. He made a lot of crucial kicks to get us there.

Quit crying about the bowl, I've made peace with it already, it's amazing people still blame Kasay for it.

We have been blessed to have Kasay on our team, (Both as a player and a person) and I in no way blame him for our loss.

One play can appear to lose a game. But in reality, no one play has any effect on the outcome of any game. There are over a hundred plays during a football game, blaming one play for the outcome just does not make a lot of sense.

GO KASAY, CAMERON, AND PANTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!1

If you guys don't think that Cam will get a special before week 1 on the regular season your FUGGIN crazy! Loddy doddy Everybody will know who he is and where he came from and how he got here by week one bedore he even throws a regular season pass. The NFL is banking on this kid being a bright star and a way to win back fans after this lockout! He's the most popular player in the entire NFL already (arguable) but he dud win the National Championship, The Heisman, and was drafted #1 overall... First time that's happened since 1950! Some of you wil argue that his accolades are from college and bear no weight in the NFL. I agree with you but only to a very short degree!

Everything we have read about him has been really very positive. College days, all the way up to team Organized training camp.

Cam will be special... No doubt about it!! Be as cautiously optimistic all you want... You have every right to feel that way... He will only surprise you time and time again!

I have never been more excited to see a player play any sport since Michael Jordan, and Tiger Woods.

The fact that it will be in Charlotte for years to come makes me Very Very Happy!

Get ready for Cam Newton to take the NFL by storm...

And he'll do it through hard work, and determination, and staying late after practices with WR's... Just like he's done at every level in his life... He won't just sit on his name like Ryan Leaf, or Jamarcus Russel... This guy is legit!

Don't take my word for it... Watch it unfold before your very eyes!!

I occasionally work as a contractor for a company called Get Motivated Seminars. They travel all over the country and let successful people give motivational speeches on life and such. I was in Birmingham doing a show a while back and they had Gene Chizik there speaking, and I gotta say, the guy is one of the most incredible speakers I've ever heard. He's just a great, great man of family, faith, and football. Really had a lot of great stuff to say. Even spoke with him for a minute after he was done speaking, and he's just a great person.

I feel like I've heard of this a time or two...

there a red headed dude running this? matter of fact, this the same thing that comes to Raleigh the last 2 years?

I love reading the comments of fellow CFB fans, because 90% of them hate Cam. It's almost like the relationship The Golden Calf of Bristol had with the national fans.....

I truly believe half the hate is sour grapes. Many of these hater fans are hoping and praying that he falls flat on his face. Deep down they know Carolina has a weapon that EVERYONE is terrified over.

I truly believe half the hate is sour grapes. Many of these hater fans are hoping and praying that he falls flat on his face. Deep down they know Carolina has a weapon that EVERYONE is terrified over.

I read a lot of the post and they read like the typical Bama hate anytime Auburn or an Auburn player is in the media. Not that Auburn fans don't do the exact same thing on a Bama article.

People outside the state of Alabama can't fully understand how insane the rivalry is. As one reporter put it "it's a good thing Auburn and Alabama fans don't possess nuclear weapons.

I read a lot of the post and they read like the typical Bama hate anytime Auburn or an Auburn player is in the media. Not that Auburn fans don't do the exact same thing on a Bama article.

People outside the state of Alabama can't fully understand how insane the rivalry is. As one reporter put it "it's a good thing Auburn and Alabama fans don't possess nuclear weapons.

My daughter goes to Auburn and as a avid fan of the great rivalries in College Football I have to admit. Auburn and Bama rank up there as one of the greatest rivalries. I personally like the OSU-Michigan rivalry but lately that has been one sided.

That is too funny about the Nukes.

Week 3 I 2008 wasn't scared of Matt Ryan I felt like he would be a good player and scary in the future but he was a rookie, it was fun. I think people just don't like him because he's polarizing. He's a big gamble so people don't like him getting any respect.

Archived