• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Newton article on espn

I can't wait to see this guy in a Panthers uniform. He has been impressive so far but the only thing that matters are Sundays in the NFL. I hope he lives up to his potential because he WILL be special.

there you go Teeray... I fixed it for ya ;-)

He's saying a lot of nice things about the guy, but I'm not going to give Cam sainthood yet. I hope he's a great quarterback and dominates, but you have to be a special person to get into that Sam Mills-John Kasay role model territory.

rofl @ john kasay. That loser cost us the bowl.

He's saying a lot of nice things about the guy, but I'm not going to give Cam sainthood yet. I hope he's a great quarterback and dominates, but you have to be a special person to get into that Sam Mills-John Kasay role model territory.
if he's worthy of that i'm sure we'll find out. dude's going to be here for a long time.

i got this feeling we're in for something special with this kid.

i know he's going to make mistakes on and ff the field from time to time, but he's a good guy. he's going to make us proud.

My counter argument is. If not for kasay we would not have got to the Bowl.

Screw that...He might've helped us get to the Super Bowl but he costed us the ultimate prize and probably one of the greatest comebacks...Till I hear otherwise I still believe he was paid off :cool:

Screw that...He might've helped us get to the Super Bowl but he costed us the ultimate prize and probably one of the greatest comebacks...Till I hear otherwise I still believe he was paid off :cool:

. . . ok.

Just for the record I didn't want to hijack this thread with Kasay talk. If you want to rehash the superbowl loss again, go start a new thread.

Cam Newton seems like a delightful young man, and I hope he becomes a pillar of the community.

. . . ok.

Just for the record I didn't want to hijack this thread with Kasay talk. If you want to rehash the superbowl loss again, go start a new thread.

Cam Newton seems like a delightful young man, and I hope he becomes a pillar of the community.

i hope hes not a coward and choker like kasay

Archived