• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

In your opinion

Hawk

To be totally honest. I think you guys are doing an aight job. Some things that I would like to see changed are the following:

The word S-H-I-T.... Why does it automatically get changed to pooty? Or poo? We are all 18 or over here and I feel that while there's really no excuse to cuss, I enjoy using profanity from time to time. I would like to be able to say that word if it's possible. Maybe u guys can take a vote? Or maybe I'll just shut up?

There actually have been several no BS really racist things posted in the last few days... I know that u guys can't be everywhere and see everything though. I was just a little surprised not to see them infracted.

And how many mods are there? I think u guys are doing just fine though

yeah. just get creative. people will still know what you mean. i like isht personally, but for reading siht works better. its that whole thing that if the letters are there and the first and last are correct, the word will read the same in most people's minds.

Archived