• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Daytona

Claws

You bet it is.

I'm not a fan of the 2 car draft but i'll get used to it i guess. I've gotten used to everything else they throw at us.

I'm just a nascar bitch when it comes to Daytona! LOL I'll take whatever they give me because I know it'll be worth it.

Why was there no caution at the end? Cars were sitting on the track and other cars were flying by them. Someone could have gotten seriously hurt.

I was wondering the same. It was very similar to the situation a few years ago where they did throw the yellow and it cost mark martin the race. I guess this year they are being more reserved on the last lap. They've done it a few times.

I usually enjoy Daytona races... I watched about 15 minutes last night and all I saw was pairs of cars following each other around... uber boring. NASCAR has completely lost me as a fan.

There was way tighter groups of cars than the 1st two plate race, at least. I thought it was a decent race, those 2 car packs means someone is on the verge of getting punted every lap. Got pretty dicey at the end.

I dont understand how people think its any worse than watching them all get spread out with one guy leading by 5+ seconds on the cookie cutters.

Archived