• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tony Gonzalez

ashehudson

Nice. I'm jealous.

Jack of the Wood was the first bar I visited when I moved to Asheville for school in '05, and I went to the Bier Garden quite a few times as well. And Charlotte Street was always a fun time, playing pool whilst downing a few pitchers of Guinness and Highland Gaelic. Can you tell I really miss Asheville.

Drink a Highland Oatmeal Porter for me. :)

Back to the matter at hand; I don't think tight end is really a need right now. I think Gonzalez can still be very good, I just don't think we would use him to his full potential in this offense. I just don't think he's worth bringing on for the Panthers.

We have 3 tight ends currently signed and wont trade picks for someone at the end of his career. Dont be dumb Kevin. How are you going out to the bars anyway, I thought your drama causing ass had shipped out already ; )

Holy sh*t, who is this? Anyway, we have 3 tight ends yes, but KC has a new coach with a TE at the end of his career on a team who stated last year that he wanted to leave kinda.

I don't really want to pay him to come here unless it's cheap. It's not like Jake will throw to him.

We have 3 tight ends currently signed and wont trade picks for someone at the end of his career. Dont be dumb Kevin. How are you going out to the bars anyway, I thought your drama causing ass had shipped out already ; )

I wanted to ship out two weeks ago but the spot filled. My current ship date is May 27th! GO NAVY!

Archived