• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

lol

Carolina Husker

sadly, I see Casey getting a reality show now.

na, I don't think so. There is some SERIOUSLY fuged up poo going on in that family and I don't think it will be hidden for very long.

Mom is crazy, dad is on the brink of suicide, she is crazy too, brother is torn between the family members. Watching the trial and all of their testimonies you can tell that something weird is going on in that family and they are all actively trying to avoid it but, MAN they are some fuged up people.

na, I don't think so. There is some SERIOUSLY fuged up poo going on in that family and I don't think it will be hidden for very long.

Mom is crazy, dad is on the brink of suicide, she is crazy too, brother is torn between the family members. Watching the trial and all of their testimonies you can tell that something weird is going on in that family and they are all actively trying to avoid it but, MAN they are some fuged up people.

It is a circus freak show and America loves freak shows.

We will watch just to see what stupid sh!t she does next so we can all feel better about ourselves in the morning.

We will watch just to see what stupid sh!t she does next so we can all feel better about ourselves in the morning.

legit Im honestly worried about the safety of anyone in their family. I know that her parents doubted her innocence the entire time and now the fact that they are all together and their granddaughter is still dead with no justice in sight for her.

Her mom is hanging on a very thin thread of sanity, her dad is on the brink of suicide/severe depression.....not a good mix.

skurry, skurry people I would never want to come in contact with.

i won't. i feel fine about myself without watching stupid people.

i won't. i feel fine about myself without watching stupid people.

I wouldn't watch it either, in fact, I would be offended and appalled if she gets a show. The only reality show I watch is Jersey Shore, but the few times I've seen something else (like teen mom, or mob wives) I feel like my IQ drops 50 points and I will never be able to get it back.

But look outside of the box, this has trashy reality series written all over it.

Archived