• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers beanie?

shinner

Anyone know where I can get a Panthers beanie style winter hat...quick? The winter hats (think they're actually "on-field") on the NFL page suck....I just want a plain black hat with the panther head on it.

Something like this here. If I woulda thought about it sooner, I'd have gotten it off ebay...too late for that now:

31f3_1.JPG

Dick's Sporting goods has them here in town. Not sure about website. Chris picked up a very nice Panthers/ Santa hat at Harris Teeter for under 10 bucks. Want me to get you one of those instead??????

I ain't wearin' no Santa hat....I have a reputation to look after you know! :)

But if you see one like that pic....cool. Don't want a cuffed hat though.

Best Wal-Mart in town for Panthers gear is the one at the Arboretum. Others have stuff, but the Arboretum usually has an entire huge section - sometimes it's in the garden shop, sometimes at the front of the store in front of the registers, and sometimes at the front of the men's dept as you walk in. It's in South Charlotte though shinner (highway 51 - Pineville Matthews Rd and Providence Rd), so might not be close enough to where you're staying

Best Wal-Mart in town for Panthers gear is the one at the Arboretum. Others have stuff, but the Arboretum usually has an entire huge section - sometimes it's in the garden shop, sometimes at the front of the store in front of the registers, and sometimes at the front of the men's dept as you walk in. It's in South Charlotte though shinner (highway 51 - Pineville Matthews Rd and Providence Rd), so might not be close enough to where you're staying

I'll look into it....depends on what time I get in to Charlotte. If I have time I'll take a run....if not to that one, then whichever one is closest.

Dick's has the Fleece Beanie for $10.

I have that very same beanie you posted. Picked it up in Charlotte last year at Walmart.

I got one at Wal-Mart also. which is surprising, since they mostly sell Dallas, GB and Pittsburgh stuff.

Thanks.....feeling good that either the Mart or Dick's will have one.

Like so many others in this thread, I also picked my beanie up at Walmart for around $6, if I remember correctly.

But mine is bright blue. And I'll be wearing it to the Denver game this Sunday!

I gots to rock the black...in protest of the team not going to the all-black uni.

/sarcasm :)

Archived