• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Last Update Before Lockout Officially Ends

NJPanthers12

CJ is going to be a Panther. He is top priority for us. He's a home grown Panther who's 24 coming off a 12 sack season. He has helped make up for the loss of Peppers tremendously. This is why we draft our own players, to make our own successes, not to let them go just when they hit stride. We WILL bring him back.

I'm not hating at all but about 90% of these news is straight from rotoworld.

I read a lot of stuff online and thats where I base the questions off I ask. For example today I read the article of Rosario and I asked what are the Panthers looking to do at TE. He said Rosario over King.

Where's Mr touchdown when u need him. I'm not a hater, but its funny how he went from panthers insider to entire league insider. No one has noticed the poo he says is always the stuff that's the most possible scenario? I could've told yall this. Here's my update : Williams wants to be in Carolina so we have the best chance of signing him as long as fox or someone else doesn't grossly overpay him. Look for us to try and make sure we keep johnson, kahlil, Anderson,Davis,and the rest of our core since thats what rivera and hurney have been saying the whole summer:rolleyes: also smith will more than likely be back, but it depends on what rivera and hurney think is best. I get this information from my informant. If u don't like it follow me on twatters:p@fugtwitter

I read a lot of stuff online and thats where I base the questions off I ask. For example today I read the article of Rosario and I asked what are the Panthers looking to do at TE. He said Rosario over King.

I'm not hating, just little confused. How does ur source knows what's going on in other teams from offices? I mean if he works for Panthers how does he knows Seahawks won't trade for Colb? I mean, beside that rotoworld reported it 2 weeks ago how does he know?

I'm not hating, just little confused. How does ur source knows what's going on in other teams from offices? I mean if he works for Panthers how does he knows Seahawks won't trade for Colb? I mean, beside that rotoworld reported it 2 weeks ago how does he know?

That I can honestly say I never read that the Seahwaks wont trade for Kolb. Organizations have a feel for what other teams are going to do and they need to plan accordingly. The Panthers have a whole front office and people in different portions and teams. One person's job is too see who is going to be interested in Jonathan Jospeh and predict the contract he is going to get.

Also scouts talk, for example a scout would know what kind of grade the Seahawks have on Charlie Whitehurst oppose to other teams and tell people in the front office.

Btw, Dimitroff said they will not enter into bidding war over CJ. Their target is Vikings DE Edwards. Per NJPanthers12 source aka rotoworld.

Not trying to argue with you or anything but I just found that on rotoworld and it is dated July 12, 3:36 PM.

The Falcons are reportedly considering "streamlining" LE Jamaal Anderson in an effort to get more of a pass-rushing impact out of the 2007 first-rounder.

The front office is well aware of a need for another pass rusher, but they view this year's free agent class as "suspect." Ray Edwards and Charles Johnson are going to end up overpaid, and GM Thomas Dimitroff isn't that desperate. He's apparently not going all out for a Super Bowl push after all. As for Anderson, we have no confidence that he'll suddenly blossom into an effective pass rusher in his fifth season.

If you read back to my posts I wrote this July 10th. So if anything shouldn't that solidify my source.

where is that on rotoworld i just looked and it says nothing about them not getting into a bidding war.

Not sure. I read it sometime ago. He said he likes CJ a lot but he will not overpay for him. Rotoworld is my homepage at home and at work so when I read ur post its like De javu.

Not trying to argue with you or anything but I just found that on rotoworld and it is dated July 12, 3:36 PM.

The Falcons are reportedly considering "streamlining" LE Jamaal Anderson in an effort to get more of a pass-rushing impact out of the 2007 first-rounder.

The front office is well aware of a need for another pass rusher, but they view this year's free agent class as "suspect." Ray Edwards and Charles Johnson are going to end up overpaid, and GM Thomas Dimitroff isn't that desperate. He's apparently not going all out for a Super Bowl push after all. As for Anderson, we have no confidence that he'll suddenly blossom into an effective pass rusher in his fifth season.

If you read back to my posts I wrote this July 10th. So if anything shouldn't that solidify my source.

U said Falcons will not overpay for CJ and Ray Ray?

U said Falcons will not overpay for CJ and Ray Ray?

I said the Falcons will not overpay and he is being recruited by Falcon players to come to Atlanta at a discount and that Atlanta will not get in a bidding war. I said there is not a chance that Atlanta offers more then Carolina and if he went there it would be straight on a hometown discount. I also said they like Johnson more then Edwards, but Edwards will be cheaper than Johnson.

Ah the days when Meat I believe ran panthers website and gave us the news before it go public. Nothing personal NJpanthers12 but its not "top secret info" when rotoworld reports it.

I am not going to argue or say anything like last time because I learned my lesson. What I do not get how I can say something July 10th and then it comes out July 12th, but I didnt get it out before rotoworld. Also I had Steve Smith staying with the Panthers since before the draft and was definitley the first person to say that. I hit the nail on the head with Brandon Hogan, but it is fine. Some people are going to believe me and others won't, I guess we will see once free agency starts.

I am not going to argue or say anything like last time because I learned my lesson. What I do not get how I can say something July 10th and then it comes out July 12th, but I didnt get it out before rotoworld. Also I had Steve Smith stay with the Panthers since before the draft and was deinitley the first person to say that. I hit the nail on the head with Brandon Hogan, but it is fine. Some people are going to believe me and others won't, I guess we will see once free agency starts.

We should start a poll "NJPanthers12 Vs. Rotoworld: who wins and who goes home?"

Archived