• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

In 3 days of FA period

Ja  Rhule

The constant bitching and whining here is fuging pathetic, the comparisons are stupid and unimaginative, the lack of foresight and intelligence is disappointing. If complaining and condeming the team to failure because they didn't consult you and your vast football knowledge then maybe you should pull for the fuging Lions.

This poo is old.

The constant bitching and whining here is f*cking pathetic, the comparisons are stupid and unimaginative, the lack of foresight and intelligence is disappointing. If complaining and condeming the team to failure because they didn't consult you and your vast football knowledge then maybe you should pull for the f*cking Lions.

This sh*t is old.

Is that how you really feel? :driving:

The constant bitching and whining here is f*cking pathetic, the comparisons are stupid and unimaginative, the lack of foresight and intelligence is disappointing. If complaining and condeming the team to failure because they didn't consult you and your vast football knowledge then maybe you should pull for the f*cking Lions.

This sh*t is old.

This called an internet and thats also called an opinion. Intelligent person would realize that this is a message board and not everyones opinion is the same. Talking about a lack of intelligence... This sh*t is getting ridiculous.

IMO, the only guy worth us overpaying early in FA was Big Al, but not at the expense of 100 million. I'm glad they are letting the big names get grabbed and overpaid, while waiting to sift through the rest and find some value.

I just hope the value will be a little better than what it was last year...i.e. Hackett and Johnson

Hell, I'm still waiting for somebody to explain to me how Hurney is supposed to make a big splash when he has Peppers' $17 million dollar cap hit hanging over his head.

Anybody?

It's only because they've already done it on Madden, thus automatically qualifying them as potential GM's in the NFL.

Come on man, catch up with the times.

:thumbsup:

You're kidding right? Panther fans have really started overrating him. He's good but not in a class of his own. He probably cracks the top 10 at LT but not top 5.

He started in the Pro Bowl this year, so apparently he cracks the top 2 LT in the league.

The Panthers didnt even squeak... Not a single report in neither KFFL nor Rotoworld. No visits scheduled, no players signed. Last time that happened Fox said "We're getting all our starters back" Thats the season Panthers went 7-9 and no playoffs (right after making NFCCG).

I think they're just waiting on the big money FA to clear out. The second tier FA will be dirt cheap this year.

Archived