• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

FA QB Upgrades

Proudiddy

like i said i'm all about moore,but if i HAD too some of these guys would be decent pick ups

btw saying none of these teams want byron is not true unless your a adam sheftler type agent then i wouldn't expect you to know.not trying to bash you though.

i like orlosky,he did good in detriot saying he couldn't win the starting job is another story since they though they could bring in a veteran qb.his size kinda draws me in.

i can't really say jake is average anymore,a good defensive coor. could easily expose him.stack the box and make jake make intermediate and long passes and he's done.

everyone needs "a adam sheftler type agent"

sorry....not completely understanding everything that you are saying.

leftwich had to practically beg for someone to give him a job last year and he got picked up by the steelers only because charlie batch had gotten hurt and they were desperate. they only gave him a $645,000 contract....chump change for someone who had spent years as a starting QB. why could they give him that small amount? because that was all that he was worth and the only reason it was that much was because it was on short notice. he is someone who is only going to get a job when there is an injury to a QB and some team is needing a back up in a pinch.

orlovsky...not going to say anymore about him. he wasn't good, only a backup QB and that is what he is going to be doing in houston. orlovsky is off the market. don't talk about him anymore.

I believe the Panthers are set as far as QB's go. If Jake comes out and stinks the place up or goes down.... we have 2 QB's that this org. and I believe most fans have faith in to run the show. There is no reason to pursue any QB out there (unless something falls into our laps as in kc). If he's good, he's going to cost a fortune and if he's avg. he's no better than what we have. There's other positions this team really needs to work on and wasting time talking about QB's is kind of crazy. I say that because of the timing......next year at this time it could be a front burner issue. But, until then.....Jake is the starter and I believe one of the two back-ups are the future QB for the Panthers. One thing I don't understand is the hard-on for Pat White. Why? JMO

Archived