• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Big Winners (so far)

BountyHunter

Trey Wingo thinks so per Twitter:

big winner so far under new CBA? Carolina. if they had to play Cam Newton Sam Bradford money, no way they could keep deangelo, johnson etc

I agree. I know it's been said before but JR had a plan 2 years ago with this team and we are now beginning to see the fruits of his labor.

It was hard shelling out hard earned money for an inferior product last year, but if things come together as JR and Co have planned then the next 5,6,7 years should more than make up for it.

I hope you guys are as excited as I am.

I'm sorry if this thread seems trite and unnecessary but i just had to express my enthusiasm.

Carry on!!

I'm pretty sure JR knew what ^He was doing last year... Time to give the man his dues...

Last year sucked for sure. But it appears to have been necessary. There was a reason He was in the forefront of this whole labor deal

Wouldn't surprise me at all if He got with Hurney before hand to see how much Hurney would need to resign our guys.... And then I bet He suggested that # of 120 million

JR=Genius! He doesn't have the most expensive sports franchise in The World on accident!

BIGGEST losers= Falcons

All those draft picks they lost to Cleveland for Julio are bigger than ever considering how cheap rookies are now... Just saying...

We will win this Division this year... No doubt!

Archived