• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Overlooked Wins? Broncos Has Beaten Everyone In Our Division

beastson

Yeah, I was just thinking about this... our secondary has been iffy lately... maybe Peps will have a big game.

Maybe our pass defense will step up. I mean, it was so good the first six or so weeks, then after the Saints game it slowly but surely went downhill. I just can't seem to point out the problem. Maybe just the wear and tear of then season.

Maybe our pass defense will step up. I mean, it was so good the first six or so weeks, then after the Saints game it slowly but surely went downhill. I just can't seem to point out the problem. Maybe just the wear and tear of then season.

There was discussion of this earlier in a thread... seemed like things changed after the bye week. Maybe they added some schemes or something and it messed up their flow or something. Godfrey and Lucas seem to be having the biggest issues to me.

End that and finish undefeated at home?

Or fall victim?

Remember, I told people about our pattern. W W L W. We're on a two game winning streak now

But we're hot at the moment, so maybe we can break that pattern also

First off the W W L W was broken before the Falcons game...we won 4 straight before the Atlanta loss....so that's dead. I said it Monday night I was worried about a let down after a big win...but this team seems to focus when it's playoff time and they seem to stay on track....so I really feel confident they will handle business. As stated earlier, they know what's at stake and Fox will keep them from drinking the Kool Aid.

This Denver game does worry me. We are coming back from a BIG Monday Night win to a game that's been moved up so people can basically watch us play. Maybe I'm too used to the let down the Panthers give me every so often, but I'm nervous like I was for the Atlanta game (which we were hammered).

You know, I found out Monday night that a Mike's hard lemonade helps real well with those nerves. :D

:leaving:

after watching BP's video...I confirmed my thoughts....this team won't do what it did after the KC game. First off, it wasn't a blowout like the KC game was...it was thumping by the running game, but the team played far from perfect like it did against KC. This team is on fire and seems very driven and focused. I think the Defense will challenge themselves with the challenge they have coming in here and the running game is getting confidence and will want to prove the Bucs game wasn't a flash in the pan and they can continue this for a 3rd week.

Archived