• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

“We are not trading Jay Cutler — period.”

Ashor

It's also funny that the same people who defend Jake, are seemingly the same people who bash every QB not named Jake.

I wonder if there is any QB you tools would take. You don't want to draft one, don't or wouldn't trade for anyone.

I guess the man love for Jake is too strong.

So it's ok to bash every QB better than Jake and nit pit at every little thing 'wrong' with them or their personality, but it's NOT ok to bash Jake and the LONG list of things he does wrong.

I cant believe your defending a pompas ass like cutler who was dumb enough to say he has a stronger arm than elway.

you ever heard the kid talk? You want fuging bill and teds excellent adventures reppin the org???

good for you

It's also funny that the same people who defend Jake, are seemingly the same people who bash every QB not named Jake.

I wonder if there is any QB you tools would take. You don't want to draft one, don't or wouldn't trade for anyone.

I guess the man love for Jake is too strong.

So it's ok to bash every QB better than Jake and nit pit at every little thing 'wrong' with them or their personality, but it's NOT ok to bash Jake and the LONG list of things he does wrong.

attachment.php?attachmentid=28828&stc=1&d=1236219401

I cant believe your defending a pompas ass like cutler who was dumb enough to say he has a stronger arm than elway.

you ever heard the kid talk? You want f*cking bill and teds excellent adventures reppin the org???

good for you

If that is good enough for the Broncos(who have more face value than us seeing as how they have won SB's before), then it certainly is good enough for the mighty Panthers.

Or are the Panthers too good for something like that?

You want a washed up, never really was QB reppin the org?

good for you, bad for the Panthers.

Nothing Cutler has said or done has embarrassed the Broncos nearly as bad as Jake embarrassed himself and the Panthers with his last game.

So sure bring on Bill and Ted.

brees- mcnabb-brady-manning (P)-

You SURE Brady isn't just a system QB, and wouldn't hate coming to Carolina.

You know since we run the ball first, and pass second, and he would have less chances showing off his wtfpwnage.

Hell I don't even know if Manning is a good enough leader for you guys, you're too used to Jake.

:rolleyes:

What's better, Popeyes or Bojangles?

Despite my avatar and love for Bojangles', I'm going to have to go with Popeye's.

I was in Jacksonville, Fla. visiting family recently and got to have some Popeye's after a several year hiatus. Their spicy chicken actually has some spice to it, whereas Bojangles' has really been toned down over the last decade.

Popeye's also has red beans and rice, as well as shrimp po' boys. Damn, I'm getting hungry.

So, I'd prefer Popeye's, but Bojangles' is all we have right now and it'll do in a pinch. The same could be said for the man that endorses them. :P

Despite my avatar and love for Bojangles', I'm going to have to go with Popeye's.

I was in Jacksonville, Fla. visiting family recently and got to have some Popeye's after a several year hiatus. Their spicy chicken actually has some spice to it, whereas Bojangles' has really been toned down over the last decade.

Popeye's also has red beans and rice, as well as shrimp po' boys. Damn, I'm getting hungry.

So, I'd prefer Popeye's, but Bojangles' is all we have right now and it'll do in a pinch. The same could be said for the man that endorses them. :P

I have to agree with you, I think Popeyes is amazing. I live in Chicago so I've never had Bojangles but we got KFC over here and KFC sucks. I got food poisoning from it and I said to myself I will never eat at KFC again. Popeyes wins.

If that is good enough for the Broncos(who have more face value than us seeing as how they have won SB's before), then it certainly is good enough for the mighty Panthers.

Was good enough for Shanny who won SBs in violation of the salary cap, sure. So was the Browns DL and firing DCs every year and not winning more than one playoff game since Elway left. McDaniels, however, wanted to trade for the coachable guy who isn't a whiny baby. Different strokes for different folks.

Ok...The Broncos just signed Simms and Arrington!!

All may not be so cool in Denver after all.

Plus, Cutler is not meeting with the new head coach until next week...hmm?

Things could be brewing !

Tampa still needs a QB....and if they get Cutler I will be sooooooooo pissed.

Carolina could give Denver Delhomme and Peppers ...what could Tampa give??

:eek:

Jay Cutler? He is good but he seems like a douche bag. Maybe Smitty can sucker punch that thing off his face? We make a habit of picking up washed up number 1 QBs, Im sure we could get Alex Smith on the cheap, maybe make a play for Matt Leinert, or Leftwich (Rodney Peete Part Deux)?

Archived