• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Good morning panther fans

Henne Given Sunday

http://wine.about.com/od/servingwines/a/wineandcheese.htm

From the link:

Wine and cheese is especially enjoyed in combination while not paying attention to a Carolina Panthers game on a cool Sunday Fall afternoon at Bank Of America Stadium

I asked about your whereabouts in the thread about Matt Moore signing with Miami, what do you think?

Thanks for thinking of me!

I don't mind the move. He's not our future, I don't think he's much better than having Thigpen last year behind Henne. To be honest, I would be happier if the entire QB position was upgraded, regardless of my clever name here (which won me 2 t shirts from ESPN for a fantasy football team name competition woot woot)

Until Miami gets a real quarterback, I am expecting 8-8 AT BEST. Period. (love our defense though)

Thanks for thinking of me!

I don't mind the move. He's not our future, I don't think he's much better than having Thigpen last year behind Henne. To be honest, I would be happier if the entire QB position was upgraded, regardless of my clever name here (which won me 2 t shirts from ESPN for a fantasy football team name competition woot woot)

Until Miami gets a real quarterback, I am expecting 8-8 AT BEST. Period. (love our defense though)

PFT was trying to say you guys were interested in lord favre. Think it's horseshit, or is it legit?

I actually wasn't trying to be a jackass in all seriousness

Oh, sorry haha. Well, I might change it, but even if he fails miserably it will be a good reminder of what crap it is being a dolfan. But in all seriousness, I think he will do well this year. Seriously.

PFT was trying to say you guys were interested in lord favre. Think it's horsepoo, or is it legit?

Its false. Tony Sporano and the rest of the front office are REALLY trying to make everyone (Henne especially) think that we are trying to find him some competition. These guys are from the Bill Parcells tree. Even if they love the player, they will never let them know it, especially not publically, and we keep a firm firm griptight lock on information leaking out. Tony Sporano was asked "would you bring favre in to play qb"

HE LAUGHED

Which convienently every national news station leaves out that part. Then said "I cant rule ANYTHING out"

Basically saying, if Rich Gannon and Vinny Testaverde asked to be worked out, they'd probably do it, once again to give some false notion to Chad Henne, he is not safe, and he needs to play like it. It's all baloney.

Archived