• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers/Broncos Tailgate Thread

mush

Also, with the light rail, you can park a few stops to the south of town and ride up for a few bucks.

Nah, the 1st advice you got from MH was the best. Park at your hotel and walk the few blocks to the Huddle at 3rd and Poplar. IF you get tired, just stop and open a cool one [Charlotte cops are very forgiving about open display on game days], catch your breath and then keep on chuggin'. Jeez, it is only a 5 minute walk.

Don't worry about bringing food - there will be more than we can eat. And make sure to sample the buffalo turds - esquisite !!!

Hmmmm ... blue hair. Haven't looked but maybe one of the street vendors you will see on the way to the stadium will be hawking it along with the jerseys, hats, etc.

Look forward to seeing you there. :ciappa:

PS - if you are bringing beer, I recommend using a "redneck cooler", dump a 12-pack in double plastic grocery bags with a bag of ice - no cooler to keep up with.

Thanks for all the great info guys! We are actually going to have to find a place to park for the game. We are only staying sat night at the omni....I have to be back at work Monday morning. Our check out is noon sunday and we will probably leave before then to find a lot to park in. I can't wait for the game.

Anyone else staying around there on sat night? We were thinking of maybe ice skating and then hitting a bar for a bit or something.

Woohoo ready to crush Denver and move on to the next in line!

Thanks for all the great info guys! We are actually going to have to find a place to park for the game. We are only staying sat night at the omni....I have to be back at work Monday morning. Our check out is noon sunday and we will probably leave before then to find a lot to park in. I can't wait for the game.

Anyone else staying around there on sat night? We were thinking of maybe ice skating and then hitting a bar for a bit or something.

Woohoo ready to crush Denver and move on to the next in line!

There is a thread in the lounge about a possible gathering at Rock Bottom Brewery in the lounge. Please check for details. We would love to have you join us. Look forward to meeting you guys.

Also, you still might be able to park at the Omni. I would ask. Would be cheaper and easier. Believe me.

yes, if anyone is staying in town Saturday night and looking for something to do, a group of people are meeting at Rock Bottom around 7:30 for some festivities. I'll make sure and tell the hostess where "The Huddle" is at so if you come in and ask for us they'll direct you to where our group is hanging out at.

yes, if anyone is staying in town Saturday night and looking for something to do, a group of people are meeting at Rock Bottom around 7:30 for some festivities. I'll make sure and tell the hostess where "The Huddle" is at so if you come in and ask for us they'll direct you to where our group is hanging out at.

Is Rock Bottom the place that we tried to go to (left and walked down the block to somewhere else) last year that was overflowing with overconfident Seachickens fans?

Hey Bo, as much as it hurts me to say this, Jbro out did you by a little bit with his last attempt at the shots. Your gonna have to kick it up a notch this time. Damn I cant believe I just gave Jbro a compliment. The end is near.

:eek6:

Archived