• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why does Pep really want to leave?

unicar15

Because arguing with ignorant people is annoying, and most people don't like doing it. Speaking of which, I'm done debating this.

Ignorant? All you did was quote Wiki? Come on you can do better than that?

Like I said I lived there for 5 years. People where rude and acted like they where better than you. It was all about how much money you made and where you lived.

People wont pay attention to a 6-7 guy who just a signed huge contract after a blockbuster trade?

he will be on the front of the paper wherever he goes, press conference, interviews etc....

He will but after the first month he would be able to go to bar without being bothered for a autograph he can just blend in.

He will but after the first month he would be able to go to bar without being bothered for a autograph he can just blend in.

I doubt that one. He's huge for one (physically). He'll always be a star and people will always want an autograph no matter where he goes.

To whom much is given much is expected. Who's gonna feel sorry for him?

Shutty!!!

Dont get your panties in a wad. It just a opinion if you dont like it fine but no need for the names. I might be a idiot or I might just be yanking your chain. Somethings I dont like about Charlotte but for the most part it isnt a bad place just some of my opinions on what I dont like.

I doubt that one. He's huge for one (physically). He'll always be a star and people will always want an autograph no matter where he goes.

To those who are given a lot much is expected. Who's gonna feel sorry for him?

Not as bad as here. But he could just want a change of scenerio no one know except Pep.

Dont get your panties in a wad. It just a opinion if you dont like it fine but no need for the names. I might be a idiot or I might just be yanking your chain. Somethings I dont like about Charlotte but for the most part it isnt a bad place just some of my opinions on what I dont like.

I'm just defending my birthplace with my opinions and some facts. Get the sand out of your vagina. :thumbsup:

Archived