• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why does Pep really want to leave?

unicar15

In my experience 80% of people who leave Charlotte to go and live elsewhere end up coming back. I've seen it too many times.

Lots of stars have homes here on the low.

Charlotte is convient and has good weather compared to the rest of the country in 15 years it is going to be like LA. They have jobs and affordable housing which is a main factor.

We just hired a Tampa 2 Coordinator who uses his DEs strictly for pass rushing. When was the last time you saw Dwight Freeney or Robert Mathis drop back into coverage?? Pep will get just as many opportunities to rush the passer in our scheme as he would in the 3-4.

Good point but I think he just want to physically move somewhere else. He grew up all his life in NC.

All please tell me why Charlotte is so great then? Defiantly not the people or the city. It is a small city that great into a medium sized city. The people there act like they are better than you and cant stand it when people tell them how much it sucks. Lived there for 5 years.

Generally, when someone says "the people act like they are better than you..." it's a sign that the speaker suffers from low self-esteem. Look into the mirror and repeat after me...

I'm good enough

I'm smart enough

And doggone it, people like me.

Generally, when someone says "the people act like they are better than you..." it's a sign that the speaker suffers from low self-esteem. Look into the mirror and repeat after me...

I'm good enough

I'm smart enough

And doggone it, people like me.

:lol:

True, but as I recall he does have a patch with a "C" on his jersey.

He didn't vote himself Captain, I think they can reject the nomination, but that would make him look even worse. Of course you know all this.

No matter who the defensive coordinator is, they're running Fox's defense. He's tired of that passive, vanilla John Fox defense. It's basically a prevent defense all the time.

Why? He's pretty passive himself. In fact, if you could put Ronnie Lott, LT, or Dick Butkus' brain in his body...then you have somebody worth 17 million per year.

He didn't vote himself Captain, I think they can reject the nomination, but that would make him look even worse. Of course you know all this.

But do you not expect someone that is condiered "the face of the franchise" to step up and be a leader? I feel we got more leadership from someone like Hoover who makes a hell of alot less than we did him.

Archived