• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post a pic, any pic.

Jangler

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• sam.jpg

• Topics

• You are spot on. I have been in favor of the Darnold trade since we made it. In part because I didn’t want to give up multiple 1st round picks for a QB (Watson, Stafford or a rookie) and in part because I think with Darnold the talent is clearly there. He wasn’t good with the Jets but he still had a highlight reel you could look at and say “wow, this dude has a very accurate arm, can make every throw and is surprisingly mobile”  I’ve been saying all along that I thought Darnold would have been the 2nd QB taken in this years draft. And look at how bad Zach Wilson is struggling in NY now. There were a lot of huddlers riding his hype train, some suggesting we trade 3 first rounders to get him. I think we may have gotten a better QB for a 2nd. There’s a long way to go, but Darnold never had a fair shot in NY and Wilson doesn’t now either. There was a loud mob on here insisting he just wasn’t that good and if he was he would have been more successful with the Jets. So far he is proving them wrong and I couldn’t be happier about it.
    • I heard 2 ESPN NFL analysts call the Panthers the number 1 defense in the league without any disclaimers and followed by heavy praise. I'd say we put some people on notice with that win against the Saints.
    • not gonna start a new thread for this because I don't have a link so I'll put it here.  Saw this on another board. "Horn has only been targeted 5 times and has only allowed 2 receptions for 18 yards through his first 2 games." Rookie is already close to a shutdown corner.     DJax is tackling like a fiend, and now add a very good nickel... things that make you go hmmm