• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My Observations...

Skew

Things went rather well considering this was a preseason game. But there is much needed improvement in many areas, which I will address here.

Attendance:

Again, this was a preseason game with the potential of rain, but I did expect to see more Huddlers at this tailgate. I am very disappointed in many of you for not showing up.

Grade: C

Alcohol:

Although there seemed to be plenty of alcohol to go around for everyone (remember, it's BYOB), only one person brought a home-made mixture. It was a delectable apple and cinnamon moonshine. But again, no one seemed to be without.

Grade: B+

Food:

There was plenty of free hotdogs, hamburgers and brats with all the fixings to go around. Also, there was an abundence of chips, snacks and cookies for everyone to enjoy. And more than enough free sodas and water to wash it all down. Free to all who contributed to the Toys-For Tots collection. Although the food was good it did not compare to Rancini's Bar-B-Q. Which is why I could not give it a grade of A

Grade: B

Hooters:

Boo saved the tailgate from being a complete disaster in this category. She arrived and flashed the Huddle tailgaters her perfect set of fun bags. Although the quality was there, the quantity was lacking. We need more female Huddlers stepping up to show us what the God Lord gave ya.

Grade: B-

Homeless:

I was very disappointed regarding this category. Only one homeless person hit us up for free food. And he didn't even have an empty bag to put the food in. You homeless need to step up. Show up with your shopping cart, collect the empty beer cans, go through the trash, ect. We will be more likely to give you food if you do that.

Grade: D-

Overall Tailgate Grade: C+

where is yalls tailgate? I will come next time.

We always post up at the parking lot next to the french quarter

See the Tailgate Thread stickied in this forum every game week for the past 8 years. Always at the top of the forum.

But if you couldn't find that thread, I'm not surprised you couldn't find the Huddle tailgate.

thanks for the advice!

I'll stay in the french quarter with the hot girls and people who know how to party

Not trying to be a smart ass (ok, I was) but the directions to the tailgate are posted there every game week.

Skew be honest dude, what was the dude to girl ratio there? 10 to 1????

I bet Boo was the only attractive girl there and she probably had a perimeter of creepers around her at all times.

more like 2:1 ratio.

One thing I learned in my old age: never make an assumption about something you know absolutely nothing about.

Archived