• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Going into Arizona with 3 DTs

SCP

Must of missed this one ....

I didn't look it up and frankly I'm just going to take this guys word for it. Honestly, it surprised me when I read it. I would have thought at least 4 active on game day.

I did miss that. Surprises me as well, I would figure a 3-DT rotation wouldn't be enough. I guess it's only too much when you love cheeseburgers as much as Kris Jenkins.

holy run-on sentences batman!

so you feel so strongly in your disagreeing with me that it was worth neg repping me, right?

lol pathetic.

i barely understand the rest of this quote, tho. i really don't think it's worth the effort trying to figure it out.

btw...i don't care about rep, but i thought that was funny.

Apparently he doesn't know that neg rep is in proportion to how much rep or swag you have in the first place. So a neg rep from a guy with little rep to begin with essentially does nothing to you. On the other hand with the rep you have, you can seriously neg rep him. It is like you have a bazooka and he is starting a fight with a water pistol.

Apparently he doesn't know that neg rep is in proportion to how much rep or swag you have in the first place. So a neg rep from a guy with little rep to begin with essentially does nothing to you. On the other hand with the rep you have, you can seriously neg rep him. It is like you have a bazooka and he is starting a fight with a water pistol.
i thought about it.

i thought it was kind of like taking a sledge hammer to a gnat, but the bazooka vs. water pistol works as well. :lol:

i wasn't sure where the talking about the giants in the superbowl was coming from, but at least i kind of understood where he was coming from. kind of got hard to understand after that.

i think he was saying that he didn't think that selvie and hardy were big enough to handle responsibilities at NT or maybe they couldn't handle the DE job if johnson was on the outside because they weren't big enough, strong enough, and/or fast enough, though those two are taller and of comparable weight and might be faster. i know rivera has talked about using all three of them inside. i know he specifically talked about selvie being of similar frame as charles johnson and that he could play NT if needed. i know we've used CJ and brayton at NT with everette brown at DE and done well.

i just don't see the concern in using them in those roles periodically in passing situations. that article talked about a lot more crazy things than that and that it was working against even the best offenses.

meh....

Archived