• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

i MISSED SOMETHING

Stickman2

SECONDS: Fox's advice to players? Don't pay heed to the reams of positive press the win will surely provide. "I just don't want them to drink this Kool-Aid they are about to go into," he said ... While the Panthers control their own fate for home-field advantage, their hold on the NFC South lead remains tenuous, as the Bucs could regain a tiebreaker edge with a win at Atlanta next Sunday ... Testament to the challenge facing the Panthers in the games to come is the combined record of the Broncos, Giants and Saints: 26-13. The collective mark of the Bucs' three remaining opponents -- the Falcons, Chargers and Raiders -- is 16-23. We'll explore the possibilities for this week and their potential playoff ramifications in the next Minutes.

SECONDS: Fox's advice to players? Don't pay heed to the reams of positive press the win will surely provide. "I just don't want them to drink this Kool-Aid they are about to go into," he said ... While the Panthers control their own fate for home-field advantage, their hold on the NFC South lead remains tenuous, as the Bucs could regain a tiebreaker edge with a win at Atlanta next Sunday ... Testament to the challenge facing the Panthers in the games to come is the combined record of the Broncos, Giants and Saints: 26-13. The collective mark of the Bucs' three remaining opponents -- the Falcons, Chargers and Raiders -- is 16-23. We'll explore the possibilities for this week and their potential playoff ramifications in the next Minutes.

SECONDS: Fox's advice to players? Don't pay heed to the reams of positive press the win will surely provide. "I just don't want them to drink this Kool-Aid they are about to go into," he said ... While the Panthers control their own fate for home-field advantage, their hold on the NFC South lead remains tenuous, as the Bucs could regain a tiebreaker edge with a win at Atlanta next Sunday ... Testament to the challenge facing the Panthers in the games to come is the combined record of the Broncos, Giants and Saints: 26-13. The collective mark of the Bucs' three remaining opponents -- the Falcons, Chargers and Raiders -- is 16-23. We'll explore the possibilities for this week and their potential playoff ramifications in the next MinutCoach Fox I

All right here it is Yes I played High School Football. I can Fix A car.Raised 2 boys and a girl But I still dont know the Kool Aid Reference. I have been reading about it all summer , hear the guys say it on NFL Network............Must be an inside joke Or I AM A DUMD A$$

Archived