• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peppers and Cutler some thoughts

BlindSite

little more believable source than PFT (who got this one right :eek:):

Cook Was Begging For Cutler Trade

From John Czarnecki of FoxSports.com:

Before McDaniels and the Broncos pursued a failed trade for Matt Cassel, Cook had already been begging to get his client out. Denver told him no from the beginning. But somehow Cook has been able — how hilarious is this? — to paint Cutler as some victim in the cruel world of NFL trade talk. At the moment, the Broncos seem to be losing the PR war.

Cutler is from Santa Claus, Indiana. So, he wouldn’t mind playing in the Midwest, but probably not Detroit. He wouldn’t mind Tampa, either, considering the Bucs were very serious about possibly acquiring him in the botched three-way trade with New England.

more

I'm all for the Peppers for Cutler trade and their first or second rounder. Jay cutler isn't a mouthy guy. He just plays football. I like Jake , but I am tired of seeing receivers make him look better than he really is. Jay can put some zip on the ball to hit Wrs in stride thus equalling TD. Jake put the ball up and WRs have to either jump for it or adjust to it thus equalling highlight reel or INT. Take your pick.

Archived