• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Official Naanee is Garbage Thread

chknwing

meh...first INT was a fluke. ball got tipped. no reason to expect that it would.

second INT...fluke as well. no reason to expect a fat guy like that to jump up and make that catch.

third INT...irrelevant. game was lost at that point.

what hurt more was the PI calls.

agreed that we do need to get better in the endzone, but you are delusional if you don't think we could have easily own that and the other games. the offense gave us what should have been enough to win. the defense and special teams let us down much more than the offense did.

3 INT & 17 points is enough to win? I disagree.

The 2nd pick was on the coaches. That was the 3rd or 4th time they ran the same screen pass play & that fat DT knew exactly where the ball was going. The 3rd pick was a garbage play with 00:00 left on the clock.

The first pick was crucial & on Cam. The ball had zip on it, but it was so far behind Smith that it didn't matter. I guess you could partially blame the o-line if you wanted, he had no protection & felt a ton of pressure on that particular play.

idk, guys. He is working harder, getting better. I do think he's a quiet person to begin with so you won't see Smitty-like antics or regrets during the game. It makes me nervous and sends me to praying every time he makes a catch into his body instead of with his hands. I do think he'll be a positive for the team but I'm still not sure about #2 WR.

I hate him less and less each week.

Same here, but...

LaFell is the playmaker and should have the starting spot.

However, I like having Nanee in there for blocking purposes, especially when we're trying to busy D-Will off the edge. He's a big guy and can block pretty much any CB and even most safeties.

Nanee is a role player. Nothing wrong with that, but he's not the starter and he's not the the threat we need to take double coverage off Smith.

Archived