• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers offer 6th Round Pick For Curry

NJPanthers12

I think we should offer Clausen and a conditional 6th if he starts more then a given amount of games (maybe 6 for arguments sake). Everybody wins there. We get a decent LB they get a decent QB (ok that might be a stretch) and possibly a pick.

Yeah that would be ideal for both teams. I just feel like we won't trade clausen this soon. Even though we have our qb. But maybe that deal would happen. Curry would look bad ass in panther uniform

Yeah that would be ideal for both teams. I just feel like we won't trade clausen this soon. Even though we have our qb. But maybe that deal would happen. Curry would look bad ass in panther uniform

Clausen doesn't fit our O scheme anyway. He is a waste of a roster spot IMO. If he wasn't a 2nd round pick he'd already be gone. Let us not make the same mistake we made with Jarrett and keep him forever.

Clausen doesn't fit our O scheme anyway. He is a waste of a roster spot IMO. If he wasn't a 2nd round pick he'd already be gone. Let us not make the same mistake we made with Jarrett and keep him forever.

Yeah u nailed it on the head If he wasn't a second he probably would be gone. And I hope they do trade home bc I would like to see him possibly succeed somewhere someday

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/881731-nfl-trade-rumors-will-aaron-curry-land-with-eagles-packers-or-panthers

he Philadelphia Eagles could certainly use a talent upgrade at linebacker and the Green Bay Packers are also said to be interested in Curry. However, neither of those teams would be the perfect fit that Carolina would provide for the 25-year-old.

If they can get him for a late-round pick as expected, the Panthers will likely end up with Curry.

Archived