• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

All Andrew Luck threads are now GIF Approved!

Zod

If the team with the #2 pick wanted him bad enough, you could really make out like bandits. Say the #2 team trades you their entire draft for Luck(possible) and we simply drop one spot

Now we have the #2 pick, which would then become the Matt Barkley sweepstakes for a team desperate enough at QB. Say we swap picks with another Top 10 team for their 2nd or 3rd or a Vet...

That said, we aren't going to have the #1 pick

i doubt the team with the 2nd pick would trade up, they would risk us taking Luck (which wouldnt happen) or another team trading up (could happen) and accept Barkley or Jones who arent that bad 2nd options in my book. as for us, i dont see us getting the top pick and if we do (and we cant trade it) get a WR like Jeffery to pair him with Smith (who should be re-signed) then Newton would be even better which would be scary.

i doubt the team with the 2nd pick would trade up, they would risk us taking Luck (which wouldnt happen) or another team trading up (could happen) and accept Barkley or Jones who arent that bad 2nd options in my book. as for us, i dont see us getting the top pick and if we do (and we cant trade it) get a WR like Jeffery to pair him with Smith (who should be re-signed) then Newton would be even better which would be scary.

If we got the #1 pick we would be able to trade it. No doubt about it.

Archived