• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Favre's comments on Rodgers/Packers

TruCatzFan

His comments scream, "if I was still there we would have won 2 or 3 superbowls". I do see a problem with that, considering that he said that the Vikings team he played on his first year was the most talented team he's ever been on. Dude just can't stand that Rodgers is on his way to having a better career than him, and that he'll never be viewed the same in GB fans' eyes.

His comments scream, "if I was still there we would have won 2 or 3 superbowls". I do see a problem with that, considering that he said that the Vikings team he played on his first year was the most talented team he's ever been on. Dude just can't stand that Rodgers is on his way to having a better career than him, and that he'll never be viewed the same in GB fans' eyes.

I think that Brett's right in this instance.

The Vikings team comments were after his last year in GB, and after a year with the Jets.

I remember the press conference while He was still in GB after ^He made the "most talented team hrs ever been on" comments.

The media really did eat him alive after He said that. I personally see nothing wrong with his statements. He gave Aaron his props, but then realistically made an assessment. Nothing wrong with that in my book.

Guest CardiacCatz

People need to stop reading between the lines. Brett meant what he said and what he said was accurate. What is wrong about Rodgers being a good quarterback who fell into a great situation?

Archived