• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I think we shouldnt let anyone that isnt a panthers fan post here

malik

Honestly man? Go over there and check out how many opposing team avatars you see. You just can't curse or insult people which I think is fair because they envision their board as a family friendly one. This board is not which is fine. I see how that could be a positive too (freedom of speech). But there's a reason why if you download Tapatalk (#1 iPod/iPad app for message boards) and list nationwide sports forums by popularity Saintsreport shows up first. (fact try it)

Saintsreport is the worse in the league by far. I have gone on just about every opposing fan site at one time or another. Saintsreport is the biggest homer site around. Not only can't you curse or attack others, you can't criticize the Saints if you are an opposing fan. On the other hand if you are a regular on the board the rules don't apply when attacking opposing fans. Then if the rival fan gives what he gets, he gets permabanned.

That is the only site I have ever been banned from and anyone who knows me also knows that I argue with facts and stats not personal attacks. Apparently I was annoying to others when the facts didn't match with their homerism.

You can have that site, it is complete trash for all but Saint homers.

Archived