• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Walking Dead on AMC

PantherBrew

this guy:

688243-6244126_super.jpg

makes shane look like a goddamn panty wearing sissy

i'm really glad they kept shane around, but he had to go for many, many reasons

Forgot about him...who's on your short list to play him. You know he's gotta be in S3. Call me crazy but I liked this guy in Jericho...

wend4.jpg

Breaking bad is a really good show, but it is on the downside, having exausted most of the good ideas IMO so far.

I still have a great respect for that show though, because it gave AMC the courage they needed to go out and produce something entirely out of the mainstream. (after they saw HBO having success with True Blood)

This "risk' I am talking about is what gave us all of these cool TV shows like "GOT" and "TWD".

That being said, Game of thrones is the best. The storyline of GOT and TWD are probably about equal badass... but GOT goes over the top when it comes to location, scenery, production quality, sets, props, costumes... everything that is involved in a major television production.

Wait until season 2 of GOT is complete, they are going to knock it out of the park.

i actually prefer the barebones and gritty productions of breaking bad over the soundstage feel of the location shoots on game of thrones. i was really hoping game of thrones would be less "slick" and more on par with rome or breaking bad in its production/style

and you mean over the top as in having a crowd of 200 attend the joust at kings landing? or only 50 or so extras at the dothraki wedding? surely you jest

game of thrones is good, high budget, and slick, but breaking bad does way more with less. and breaking bad wasn't written originally with the intent to do something so amazing and huge it could never be brought to film then bring it to film

hell, gustavo fring wasn't even intended to be a major character on breaking bad originally, so i dunno how they've exhausted all of the good ideas. walt still has to die/go to prison.

Archived