• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Walking Dead on AMC

PantherBrew

Oh, I was just thinking that 'cause I thought I've seen other movies where they did.

What you said is probably right.

Orrrr... Hershel is a demented old fug who feeds people to the zombies....he did say to that chick who banged Glenn "they're not going to be around forever". Mwhaha

Oh, I was just thinking that 'cause I thought I've seen other movies where they did.

What you said is probably right.

Orrrr... Hershel is a demented old fug who feeds people to the zombies....he did say to that chick who banged Glenn "they're not going to be around forever". Mwhaha

I wish they would feed that dumb ass blonde bitch to the zombies.

But tits first.

They either need to find the girl or move on becuase this is really getting boring.

Meh, I kind of agree, but there is so many other subplots that are important right now. The girl is the main focus right now, but all of the subplots are making her seem irrelevant.

Her search is going to fuel all of the unraveling of the group.

Its great writing.

I agree trying to find the girl makes for slow episodes, but this over-extended search is actually more of a bigger picture thing for this group of survivors. I agree with the post above how looking for this girl is going to unravel the group. It seems there is a 50/50 split amount the group of people that want to keep looking.

I think that Hershel doesn't kill walkers, instead he captures them and hopes for a cure. That is why he got so pissed when he heard that shot from the blonde chick. He is a religious man, and I think he doesn't believe in killing zombies.

I really liked how they showed a flashback of atlanta getting napalmed with the military. I really wish they would show more flashbacks, as I am probably more interested in the first 30 days of a Zombie apocalypse. It makes for more action. they need to show more of the flashbacks for us action junkies!

(Ohh, and I wish they would have Napalmed the Atlanta Falcons Dome, that would have made for a great gif!!!)

I never understood the whole attacking zombies with fire thing. The zombies can't feel pain and all you are doing is greating walking fireballs that want to eat you. I guess in this case if makes sense because they were doing it by plane instead of with like a flamethrower that you see on a ton of movies. Obviously it didn't work though because when Rick rode to ATL there were hundreds of zombies just chillin.

Archived