• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Creepy family members

Darth Biscuit

Not creepy, but odd. I have an aunt/uncle who traveled cross country for over a year and got a souvenir in every county in the US. They also collect barf bags from airplanes.

My cousin (Aunt/uncles daughter) got an internship with paramedics so she could "watch people die." She quit after 2 weeks because it was not "bloody enough" and most people lived.

I have a cousin that is a sex offender. He is about 25 years older than me. He went to jail for doing stuff with a 16 year old girl when he was in his late 20s to early 30s.

I'm not around him much but when I am I always catch him checking me out. :eek: It was creepier when I was younger.

I have a cousin that is a sex offender. He is about 25 years older than me. He went to jail for doing stuff with a 16 year old girl when he was in his late 20s to early 30s.

I'm not around him much but when I am I always catch him checking me out. :eek: It was creepier when I was younger.

Don't worry, as you grow older he'll lose interest.

Archived