• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

YouTube rentals

lightsout

IDK if it was just the internet connection or the movie, but the things have to load and it NEVER started. It sat there loading for 10 minutes, with no progress. Again, could just be the internet connection here, but it was a waste of a few bucks out of our budget. Ended up watching Paranormal Activity 1 and 2 on Netflix instead, so the night still went well. Amazingly, half the people in the room hadn't seen either, so seeing people jump like hell at certain scenes was hilarious.

As far as YouTube rentals, can't really give a fair assessment, given the fact that I'm not certain what the issue was. I will say, it would get costly. Most movies are $2.99 or $3.99, and you have 30 days to start the movie before you lose your purchase. Upon starting it, you have 24 hours to finish it, or you lose your purchase. All in all, Netflix is the better option. I mean, unlimited movies at the monthly cost of about 5 YouTube rentals.

Archived