• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Find the positive - Charlotte Fans

redbuddha

We both said it was a dumb question because you are ignoring opportunity cost.

You just didn't want to answer the question. All that bullshit you put into play wasn't the question. The question was if you had to choose one player, you know like in kickball, who would you choose. He gave his answer, of course you refuse too, stating bullshit semantics as your reason.

You just didn't want to answer the question. All that bullpoo you put into play wasn't the question. The question was if you had to choose one player, you know like in kickball, who would you choose. He gave his answer, of course you refuse too, stating bullpoo semantics as your reason.

If I could get a solid player with my 2nd pick in kickball and get another great player with my first pick, I'd be hard pressed not to do that.

I like to field well rounded teams when I compete, not just exciting ones.

You're asking me to ignore my first pick, which is dumb.

If I could get a solid player with my 2nd pick in kickball and get another great player with my first pick, I'd be hard pressed not to do that.

I like to field well rounded teams when I compete, not just exciting ones.

You're asking me to ignore my first pick, which is dumb.

I was talking about the draft anywhere in the discussion. We were talking about player comparisons, you were the one bringing the draft into it so you wouldn't have to answer the question presented. Quit dodging the question dippoo.

So if nothing else matters besides the two players in question.

We know Dalton is 4-2 and Cam is 2-5.

You have to choose Dalton or you are a fan of losing.

You can't compare anything else, draft status, team support, defenses, OCs, nothing.

If you don't want Dalton, you hate winning, according to the scenario presented by Flopping.

How do you compare players?

Stats? Records are part of their stats? Stats have as much to do with supporting casts as wins do.

What shall I compare them on?

You fail. You don't get to pick and choose. If you want the player, wins comes along with the player. If you want impact, draft position and opportunity cost comes along with that.

How do you compare players?

Stats? Records are part of their stats? Stats have as much to do with supporting casts as wins do.

What shall I compare them on?

You fail. You don't get to pick and choose. If you want the player, wins comes along with the player. If you want impact, draft position and opportunity cost comes along with that.

Deflect deflect deflect. Answer the question. Wins are a team effort, not a single player's statistic. We are talking about the single players here, how you view their ability as a player. Who would you choose.

Man up and quit being a bitch and answer the question.

But its so much fun watching you freak out because you want someone on the internet to answer a question.

If Dalton was in Carolina with these weapons, these game plans, these offensive philosophies, I think he'd be putting up very good numbers, he already is in a more conservative offense with less weapons.

If you prefer wins you gotta go with Dalton right now. I think he'd do great things in Carolina and has proven he can turn a bad team around in 6 weeks.

If you prefer stats and "excitement" you want Cam. He's done a lot but also cost his team some games with his mistakes, something Dalton hasn't done much of.

Archived