• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Did Dan Connor Know????

Jbro

I cant speak for the media, but I find it disturbing for anyone to worship joe paterno. It seems that you are trying to get me to apply my response to how others react. The opinions I stated are mine and mine alone. In my opinion every single one of the psu employees that knew about this and did little are nothing are disgusting. I simply answered questions about one of them.

The fact that I find what mcqueary did repugnant does not detract from my distaste for paterno or anyone else's response to the situation. I think they are all a bunch of self serving cowards.

Damn...All he said was, "Freedom and Liberty" gives u a right to choose.

He didn't say he supported the choices others made..

The right to chose what?

What world are you living in?

I don't gave damn about his rights or his perceived rights.

I care that a 10 year old, is being brutally raped by a pedophile, and it was witnessed and nothing was done to stop it.

Not that second, not that minute, not that hour, not several hours, not days.

That child was raped. Who speaks for him?

So what was it, other then a cowardly act where a guy who calls himself a man decided it was a good idea to ignore a child being raped and wait till the next day to notify anyone....

Hypothetical for you, what would you have wanted McQueary to do if it was your child being sodomized??

Go do me a favor and read pages 21 and 22 of the grand jury report and tell me if the janitor who caught Sandusky performing oral sex on the 11 year old in 2000 is a "coward" for not doing "more?" Notice that his emotional reaction to what he saw wasn't that much different than Mcqueary's..

I never realize so many folks knew how to handle every situation in life.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was otherwise occupied...

I thought I heard the TV guys say several times that Paterno was calling plays from upstairs and the HC on the sidelines had final say. When Penn State scored their second TD in the 4th, I thought I heard them say, "That's the first smile we've seen from Paterno today."

So... he's basically still coaching this team?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was otherwise occupied...

I thought I heard the TV guys say several times that Paterno was calling plays from upstairs and the HC on the sidelines had final say. When Penn State scored their second TD in the 4th, I thought I heard them say, "That's the first smile we've seen from Paterno today."

So... he's basically still coaching this team?

Jay Paterno, his son...

Go do me a favor and read pages 21 and 22 of the grand jury report and tell me if the janitor who caught Sandusky performing oral sex on the 11 year old in 2000 is a "coward" for not doing "more?" Notice that his emotional reaction to what he saw wasn't that much different than Mcqueary's..

I never realize so many folks knew how to handle every situation in life.

No, you do me a favor. Give me ONE legitimate reason to not even call the cops if you witness a 50 year old man sodomizing a 10 year old boy. If you can I will admit I'm wrong and retract my statement about McQueary, or anyone for that matter, ignoring a child being raped....until then he's a cowardly piece of poo, and you're a disturbing individual for even trying to defend his actions....

Archived