• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Moar Wookies

SevenSixes

When the season started, I was hopeful that with a growing QB our record would steadily get better. Sure there would be setbacks, penalties, and turnovers; but they would get better.

We've rode an emotional roller coaster this year, but now it's official.. Coach Rivera,Panthers Look to the Future . It shouldn't be too amazing since there's no chance for us to reach either a wildcard (not much of a surprise) or an 8-8 season. We are back to "Let's evaluate talent, let's see who wants a job next year" at week 11.

It makes me want to puke.

I guess we haven't been "evaluating" talent all year (God forbid you mention the WORST Special Teams coach in the NFL or Ron will chew your head off).

So the solution for our woes is "play moar wookies" and start looking forward to next year, just like last year..

You have no reason to watch, no reason to go to the game (yea that PSL is one year closer to being worthless) this season is over. We are not trying to win anymore, we are "evaluating talent".

Please feel free to flame me away and tell me how the Colts and Bucs games are winnable and how we will finish 6-10 or some such, but that was before we started cutting veteran talent so we can start "moar wookies". A sure sign that the W-L stat is in the rear view. So the "do nothing" vets are going to be gone, and the "know nothing" wooks will be left to get their butts beat.

Cut yourself some slack and give the rest of your season game tix to your favorite charity so you can at least get the tax break.

I'll be happy when week 17 comes and with my obligatory New Years hangover I'll be comatose in my chair and the garbage game against the Saints will come and go with nary a blink in my bloodshot eye.

But at least the excuses will stop falling out of Ron's mouth for a few months..

Injuries? Check. <- Dom learned that you have to have depth, will Marty? How about we DON'T bet the linebacker position on 2 blown ACL's

Rookies? Check <- Let's try not to start only rookies at the DT position next year.

Lockout? Check. <- Only Christ himself knows how sick I am of this one..

Bad day to have a bad day? Check. <- second stupidest idiom in history

Sure the future is so bright I need to wear shades, but today is so dark I didn't notice the sun in the sky.

Hey if you have tickets you dont want, send them over here. otherwise, shut up and learn to be a fan! Lions and Browns fans have been through much worse and they have better fanbases than we do. If you arent interest in the panthers, go find a new team...

You can buy them any Sunday, I'll stand outside with a sign for you..

My tix are going to the Rotary Weekly Raffle. Raffle tix are 1 dollar each.

Archived