• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Article from Denver Post on Carolina running game...

adallastiger

The support for the guy's argument is that they didn't allow Larry Johnson another big game the second time after on he had earlier in the season against them. Terrible argument. LJ hasn't had a big game all year since his legal troubles mid-season and I think he only had like 2 good games before that.

Oh, and they've reduced their yards per game allowed by 32.3 yards to a 23rd best 122.00 yards per game..

We'll see what Deangelo and JStew have to say about that on sunday

They lined up in their traditional 4-3 set in the Sunday rematch against the Chiefs at Invesco Field at Mile High and held Johnson to 3.3 yards a carry, with no run longer than 11.

They held Johnson to 3.3 yards a carry? We held him to less than that the whole game.

It sounds like they're trying to address their defensive line woes. I just hope we address our own secondary issues.

Interesting comments...I particularly like the one about Carolina's run game being more of a finesse run team...and how they are going to stop the run with 7 in the box...

A finesse run team? That's quite an oxymoron.

Next they'll start talking about our smashmouth passing attack. Wait, that might actually be appropriate knowing we have Steve Smith. ;)

Archived