• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

anyone madden 09 xbxlive??

Lilsmitty09

Oh nice I didn't know there was a madden crew. I'm in a couple leagues every year and it's always fun. Here's an example of one of our games. I'm always the panthers and there is a SIIICK run with Jstew at 2:00 in this video. It's a must watch in high quality though.

[ame]

[/ame]

The guy playing with Tennessee wasn't very good. My gt is Roushpimpn if you wanna play sometime. I've got the panthers run game mastered.

Did you see that run I had at 2:00? I've been playing madden since madden 95 and that's the sickest run I ever performed. So stoked I had it recorded :D Broke like 5 huge tackles.

Did you see that run I had at 2:00? I've been playing madden since madden 95 and that's the sickest run I ever performed. So stoked I had it recorded :D Broke like 5 huge tackles.

Yea that was a sick run. Here check out some of mine.

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/3943528

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/3943405

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/3943430

Oh nice I didn't know there was a madden crew. I'm in a couple leagues every year and it's always fun. Here's an example of one of our games. I'm always the panthers and there is a SIIICK run with Jstew at 2:00 in this video. It's a must watch in high quality though.

dang man sick run. i had one like that...it was on practice tho :cool:

lilsmittytac is my gamertag. lets play sometime. and btw what did you use to record the game, thats great quality

dang man sick run. i had one like that...it was on practice tho :cool:

lilsmittytac is my gamertag. lets play sometime. and btw what did you use to record the game, thats great quality

Its actually getting compressed terribly but that was before the final implementation of youtube HD. So my next recording should be pretty awesome. It'll probably take until madden '10 before I record another though.

I use the Hava HD platinum. It allows you to record while playing in HD on your TV. It hooks into your router so then you can wirelessly work on the video from any computer. Its also nice so if you don't have your TV cable box near your PC, you can stream whatever is on your TV. I use it a lot for that as well.

Its actually getting compressed terribly but that was before the final implementation of youtube HD. So my next recording should be pretty awesome. It'll probably take until madden '10 before I record another though.

I use the Hava HD platinum. It allows you to record while playing in HD on your TV. It hooks into your router so then you can wirelessly work on the video from any computer. Its also nice so if you don't have your TV cable box near your PC, you can stream whatever is on your TV. I use it a lot for that as well.

dang. nice. oh man i hope on madden 10 they updated the panthers stadium with the logos on 25 yrd line and the new walls with the black and panthers on them.

Archived