• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes @ Jets

The Other Colbert

Seriously, I think half the team is mentally challenged. Bad shots, not moving the puck well, especially on the power play where you have more ice. It is just sad. We just kick it from half boards to the point. That is it. No movement, no creativity. We just sit back and let the defense dictate and try to free wheel. Goddammit, why can't we set up plays? Why can't we get the puck movement that Winnipeg is getting? Good on the cycle, but that is it. Pathetic.

Baby steps I guess. I mean, our cycling down low has gotten better since Muller got here. Guess you can't correct EVERYTHING at once. Just want this poo fixed.

Also, Ward, quit crying on the damn bench. Pick your fuging play up and you won't get pulled. Furthermore, yelling at the bench once you get pulled isn't the greatest idea. You got pulled for giving up easy goals and not having good movement. Don't sit there and yell at the bench like it is their fault. Sure, you faced a poo ton of shots, but that is no reason to act like it isn't your fault we're down 4-0 right now. I'm going to laugh if Murphy pitches a shut out from here on out.

Seriously, I think half the team is mentally challenged. Bad shots, not moving the puck well, especially on the power play where you have more ice. It is just sad. We just kick it from half boards to the point. That is it. No movement, no creativity. We just sit back and let the defense dictate and try to free wheel. Goddammit, why can't we set up plays? Why can't we get the puck movement that Winnipeg is getting? Good on the cycle, but that is it. Pathetic.

Baby steps I guess. I mean, our cycling down low has gotten better since Muller got here. Guess you can't correct EVERYTHING at once. Just want this poo fixed.

Also, Ward, quit crying on the damn bench. Pick your fuging play up and you won't get pulled. Furthermore, yelling at the bench once you get pulled isn't the greatest idea. You got pulled for giving up easy goals and not having good movement. Don't sit there and yell at the bench like it is their fault. Sure, you faced a poo ton of shots, but that is no reason to act like it isn't your fault we're down 4-0 right now. I'm going to laugh if Murphy pitches a shut out from here on out.

I'd rather have a decent goalie along with 2 really good forwards than one so called "great" goalie

Archived