• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So who gets the blame for this loss?

SmootsDaddy89

our defense played okay in the 3rd quarter, too... 10 points despite 2 turnovers.

imo our defense today was good enough to win, but still wasn't very good.

but when you have a quarterback who comes out and says that he wants the rest of the team to learn to win like him, it's partly on him not to turn the ball over etc...

Conventional running game wasn't working. Outside of D-Will's big run we were mostly shut down on the ground with our backs. Like it or not, Cam is part of our running game.

Chud did try to take it off Cam a bit but in the end even that didn't work because that left it in the hands of Mare then we couldn't gain anything.

I do think play calling on the final series was bad but I don't think it was out of the ordinary for most of the 2nd half.

Whether is right or worng, this team is going to have to learn how to win. From coach down to the last person on defense.

I have suffered throught many of Jets games wonder why...So I feel your pain.

But a team like the Panthers, that hasn't been playing well since when, cannot feel that putting a few pieces into place and getting a "do it all" QB will get the job done. They have to seriously gel as a team and figure out a winning strategy. Cam cannot do it all, regardless of how much energy he has or not. He is the rookie and is learning on the job.

There is barely a handful of QBs who can seriously go for 60 minutes every game. That is why u'll see some come out strong and rack up the points in maybe three quarters then have their defense do the rest and others with do much better in the second half. And, others like Tom Brady and Aaron Rogers, ebb and flow through out the game.

IMHO, this team is much better than they are playing. They just seem to be trying to do to much with one person and not demand more from everyone.

Blaine has a good defense and was playing a terrible team.

Right now our only chance for us to win games is if our offense continues to produce for an entire game. Our defense is ravaged by injuries. It's getting tiring pointing to how much they suck every week, especially when they played a totally dominant first half and got the offense the ball plenty of times in the 2nd half with early stops...

At this point, we don't have the kind of team to survive turnovers on offense, and that's why we lose when they happen.

Also when Cam throws picks he seems to get emotionally defeated. Seems like he is having trouble bouncing back from them.

Seriously, do you guys notice anyone else on your team as much as you do every move of Cam's. Now you're analyzing him mentally. Where does the madness stop?

Why are you folks so obsessed with analyzing everything Cam does while making so many excuses for the rest of your team.

By the way, Blaine threw for two INTs. How come his team still won by so much? As a matter of fact, it seems as if the team could have won without Blaine. I should say I'm stunted at how quickly you are at over analyzing Cam while quick to blame Gabbert's game play on the rest of the offense but I'm not surprised.

Two players who clearly stood out as reasons for the loss$

1. Cam....he helpd onto the ball WAY too long today. The two interceptions killed the offense in the seconf half. One was a hirrible pass and the other was a God Awful Decision. I love what he has done this season, but not accepting that he killed us today is pathetic.

2. Captain Munnerlyn....he should NOT be a starter in the NFL. He may overachieve based on his physical tools, but he is a major liability on this defense. We desperately need a playmaker in the seconday....and his name is Morris Claiborne.

Two players who clearly stood out as reasons for the loss$

1. Cam....he helpd onto the ball WAY too long today. The two interceptions killed the offense in the seconf half. One was a hirrible pass and the other was a God Awful Decision. I love what he has done this season, but not accepting that he killed us today is pathetic.

2. Captain Munnerlyn....he should NOT be a starter in the NFL. He may overachieve based on his physical tools, but he is a major liability on this defense. We desperately need a playmaker in the seconday....and his name is Morris Claiborne.

I don't know how you leave Mare out of this list, tbh, though I agree with you on both those guys.

Martin also took yet another AWFUL angle that cost us a TD(think it was him who just tripped over Butler and let JJ get that TD...)

Archived