• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shockey

Paintballr

I'm glad to see the old, tired ways of the past gone from this team.. Shockey is a punch you in the mouth kind of guy, and I loved every second of him laughing at Ryans after that TD..

and no, it doesn't bother me too much that he got laid out later in the game by Ryans.. you give, you receive.. there's no winning in being a lame ass uptight human being..

Shockey is a loudmouth mercenary d-bag. What he said abour the Texans patriotism was just plain stupid and if he doesn't apologize it will show what a true a-hole he is. Texas has sacrificed more people in Iraq and Afganistan than any other state. A mortgage-free home was given to a military widow at halftime of the game. Standing O's at every game for recognized vets. Ridiculous what he said...

It's one thing to talk trash on the field. Panther's caught us on a bad day - it happens. Feel fortunate you got us this year and not at full strength or anything close to it. But to talk out of your a-- about something like that shows Shockey is a complete tool - wouldn't want him on my team.

Shockey is a loudmouth mercenary d-bag. What he said abour the Texans patriotism was just plain stupid and if he doesn't apologize it will show what a true a-hole he is. Texas has sacrificed more people in Iraq and Afganistan than any other state. A mortgage-free home was given to a military widow at halftime of the game. Standing O's at every game for recognized vets. Ridiculous what he said...

It's one thing to talk trash on the field. Panther's caught us on a bad day - it happens. Feel fortunate you got us this year and not at full strength or anything close to it. But to talk out of your a-- about something like that shows Shockey is a complete tool - wouldn't want him on my team.

Im sorry cant hear you over the sound of all the sand falling out of your vagina.

Took me longer. I got your wife/sister/daughter/girlfriend to help me.

Seriously man, its just Shock running his mouth.

On the bright side you guys got a loss to get you fired up for the playoffs.

That D is young, fast, and mean and your future is bright.

You realize Shocky trolled you to the extent you thought it was reason enough to log onto this forum to say something about it ?

U mad Brahhhh?

Honestly I think he's outplayed Olsen for the most part. Olsen hasn't played badly, but Shockey has that chip on his shoulder, and I like it.

There is no doubt Olsen has more raw talent, but I'm with you. Shock has an edge to him and I wish we could see more of that in Olsen. Olsen just plays a little soft.

We probably should just think of Olsen as a big WR. He might not have the toughness of a lot of TE's but the guy is talented and certainly was a steal for a 3rd.

Still, if we don't resign Shock, I am going to be pissed.

Meaning that it's one thing to be an a-hole on the field and could care less if Shockey talks s--t during a game. I used to like him because he's fired up when he plays (most of the time). It was out of line though to question people's love of our country for not putting your hand over heart. You just don't do that. Dude should apologize but I sure he won't.

Archived