• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Breaking Bad Season 5 (Here)

Hotsauce

walt would have to kill walt jr before i would hate him. or maybe hank because hank got too close.

i really wouldn't be happy if he were to "sacrifice" jesse by pinning it on him and then killing him either

there's a few outcomes that would turn walt from a desperate man into a complete piece of poo

hard not to be happy when heisenberg comes out to play, regardless

he was pretty desperate to kill gail and gus

Killing them were calculated moves. Killing Tuco and Krazy 8 were acts of desperation.

The writers have been walking a thin line the entire series. Originally Walt was supposed to actively kill Jane, not just sit there passively while she died(he was going to inject her with more heroin or smother her). I think in the final episode where Jesse has a gun pointed at his head Walt is convincing Jesse as well as the viewer that he's not capable of poisoning a child. Turns out he is.

I can't wait for the final season. The gloves are off and there's no more holding back. We'll finally see what Walt is truly capable of doing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived