• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

HEY CHUD, you dumb@ss

TheOracle

i think the coaches have been phenomenal with the middle-school talent we have on D.

chud has been good at covering up our weaknesses on offense. i think the panthers can definitely be better in certain situations, but they'll get it together.

this was a throwaway season. remember that.

We have a weakness??:eek:

Coordinators arent a problem....

talent is....

Talent is so weak offense has be perfect every week.....and that is absurd

Thanks for repeating what I've said all season about the Offense. Still, when you're down by 14, a game isn't over. Unless you panic, like his play-calling proves he does.

There was no need to abandon the game plan just because you were down 14. He has ALL SEASON whenever they got down by double digits. That is a pattern.

I blame the Defense for being a bunch of pussies, standing still looking at the Stains' offense in awe.

I blame Chud for throwing 3 downs in a row just because you're down 14, then to come out down 21 and start running the ball. He's an idiot who doesn't know how to play FROM BEHIND.

Wow...how fickled as you be?

Anyway, if your defense and special team had just stood up against teams, you should have been able to beat, your record would be 10-6 easily..

From what I've seen this season, you only played 4 teams I would say you have a way to go with you defense to stand up against their offense. And, two of them you played twice this season. The other teams should not have been wins if more effort was put into your defense defending the ball. There is no reason for this team to have to rack up points every Sunday just to stay in contention because your defense simply roll over Sunday.

Today's game was so painful to watch, that I only choose to watch what the offense was doing...SMDH

Archived