• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hurney reflects on this season - and next

AntiBuc

:lol:

guys, please pay attention to this analogy..

because:

you really don't get it..

Hurney is NOT going to reveal and be honest about future plans.. that's ignorant and really irritating to read from children who can't quite grasp simple concepts..

for the most part, Rivera speaks on things teams will see on film.. and he's speaking to the media/fans, which means what seems like details to us is the obvious to them..

no offense, of course.. ;)

. Come on now, you know Common sense and the huddle do not mix

"Defensively, it’s always important in this league now – because it’s a passing league – to improve your pass rush. So if something comes up there in the front seven, I think that’s important."

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2012/01/03/2896771/hurney-reflects-on-this-season.html#storylink=cpy

Perhaps Hurney is keeping a weather eye out for Mario Williams?:D

Love Deangelo but when you make deals like that you take yourself out of the market for players of Mario's caliber. Not to mention we just gave CJ a 72 million dollar contract. I don't see us spending 150+ million dollars on DEs....That is quite a bit.

I really hate to say it but we need to do what Fox did in Denver which is get a great OLB that is able to rush the passer as well as play in coverage. Two for the price of one. Von Miller has changed that defense.

In the draft we need to go BPA.

Anyone else think Hurneys remarks was a shot at the polians for being fired for not having a capable backup for Peyton?

"On offense, I think you try to keep your strength strong. And when you have a quarterback like Cam and a running game like we do and the offensive line, I think you have to always look to make sure you keep that area strong because this is a league where you have to score points to win"

Archived