• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam has a 50% chance of going to the Pro Bowl.

Cat'sGrowl

Sorry Stafford, as much as he was chosen by the media to be the next elite QB, he has to take a backseat to the Peyton brothers. They are more beloved by the media..

And Cam must have gotten more fan votes than Stafford because in all honesty, I would have thought the media would have choosen Stafford over him as an Alt.

Also, please don't be niave to think that our media isn't political.

Who the hell are the Peyton brothers?

And? So are the other 52 Carolina Panthers, and the remaining 53 players on the other 24 teams. Your frustration over Newton having a solid, record setting season is leaking into your posts.

What's funny is that you must clinch to the sack of other players to muster up a weak ass troll at down playing Newton's success this year.

Here's another fact. All rookies following this year will be compared to Newton's rookie year. Not only do you experience his record year first hand, you must now relive it through every rookie that follows him. That must sting.

Pretty sure every rookie playing defense won't be compared to Newton's rookie year.

Pretty sure every rookie playing defense won't be compared to Newton's rookie year.

What are you talking about? They already are. So far I've seen Cam compared to defensive rookies of the past. What makes you think that won't happen in the future?

Really? Every rookie drafted in the 7th round on defense this year is being compared to Cam?

Of course not. Only relevant ones, and that will only happen more in the future when a Defensive player, not just an offensive player, has a significant year to get praise to be considered one of the great rookies.

Being compared to some rookies isn't the same as being compared to all rookies

Use common sense. Obviously the defensive rookie will need some relevance through his performance.

And? So are the other 52 Carolina Panthers, and the remaining 53 players on the other 24 teams. Your frustration over Newton having a solid, record setting season is leaking into your posts.

What's funny is that you must clinch to the sack of other players to muster up a weak ass troll at down playing Newton's success this year.

Here's another fact. All rookies following this year will be compared to Newton's rookie year. Not only do you experience his record year first hand, you must now relive it through every rookie that follows him. That must sting.

Of course not. Only relevant ones, and that will only happen more in the future when a Defensive player, not just an offensive player, has a significant year to get praise to be considered one of the great rookies.

Huge difference there

So you were originally wrong and I was correct? Ok then

No I'm not wrong. The lack of common sense to understand that the last pick in the draft isn't going to garner as much attention or comparison to pick #1 pretty much sums up your ability to articulate the real meaning of what I said.

The exclusion of the word relevant or a rookie of meaning doesn't take away the literal impact or correctness of "every rookie". I think it was quite obvious that every rookie meant one of being mentioned in the same class as Newton.

No I'm not wrong. The lack of common sense to understand that the last pick in the draft isn't going to garner as much attention or comparison to pick #1 pretty much sums up your ability to articulate the real meaning of what I said.

The exclusion of the word relevant or a rookie of meaning doesn't take away the literal impact or correctness of "every rookie". I think it was quite obvious that every rookie meant one of being mentioned in the same class as Newton

:lol: So to be correct you have to change the meaning of every rookie. The literal impact or correctness of "every rookie" isn't every rookie who has an all star year and makes a huge impart on his team. Those are completely different things. You were wrong. Not every future rookie will have their rookie year compared to Cam's. It's that simple

:lol: So to be correct you have to change the meaning of every rookie. The literal impact or correctness of "every rookie" isn't every rookie who has an all star year and makes a huge impart on his team. Those are completely different things. You were wrong. It's that simple

Continue to dissect. You only make yourself look dumb.

Archived