• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CG's Official Senior Bowl Daily Report Thread.

Cat'sGrowl

I'm actually most interested to see Quinton Coples in action. I just want to see if he played like crap this year due to the new coaching at Carolina or that he gave up on the team. Either way I'd have concerns moving forward, but if he dominates the o-line in the senior bowl I think we'd have to take a look at him if he's there at 8 or 9.

I'm actually most interested to see Quinton Coples in action. I just want to see if he played like crap this year due to the new coaching at Carolina or that he gave up on the team. Either way I'd have concerns moving forward, but if he dominates the o-line in the senior bowl I think we'd have to take a look at him if he's there at 8 or 9.

he won't be with that team enough to crap on.

i have no doubt that he will make himself look good in the senior bowl and at the combine, but his stock will be overrated beasue of those isolated events.

it's when people really start digging in that they will see what he really brings and that's when i think he'll take a surprising (according to analysts and draftniks) drop in the draft.

4:17 p.m. CT -- Brad Nortman (P/Wisconsin) was kicking moon shots all afternoon. His punts were consistently flying 55-to-60 yards with great hang time.

Sounds like a great punter that could probably come in as UDFA

4:01 p.m. CT -- Senio Kelemete (G/Washington) has been incredibly athletic on the field and has stopped several top-rated pass rushers -- including Jack Crawford of Penn State -- dead in their tracks. In the full scrimmage Kelemete annihilated Vinny Curry on one play.

Could be a 4th round OG prospect to keep an eye on. Could get into the 3rd though.

3:49 p.m. CT -- Alfonzo Dennard (CB/Nebraska) has struggled. He does not show a quick backpedal and struggled transitioning to run downfield with receivers. The usually reliable Dennard has not gotten his feet underneath him yet.

Didn't want before, and don't want now.

3:46 p.m. CT -- Vinny Curry (DE/Marshall) has looked terrific in the early going. He's been matched up against Ohio State tackle Mike Adams, who has been rising up draft boards, yet he's bettered the Big Ten lineman. Curry has looked quick, athletic and fluid. Adams reverted to holding Curry in an attempt slow him down.

- To his credit Adams did rebound and has looked very good run blocking.

Please draft Curry in the 2nd Hurney.

Many people looking at Curry.

John Fox scoping out your safety

http://draftcountdown.com/features/SeniorBowl/reports/Observations/Monday.php

Rep for the site. Not worried about the Broncos interest in iloka. We draft before them in the 2nd round, so if we want him, we have first option.

The 49ers could take Curry late 1st round, but I haven't seen anyone mock him in the 1st yet. Jax could take him in the 2nd ahead of us.. so that worries me.

He was someone that I was going to put in my previous mock in the first (after the trade down). I really like him as DE, he is beastly.

I can't say enough about him. Yes, he played inferior competition, but not only did he dominate them.. he also dominated the high level talent as well. The guy is an amazing pass rusher (which is what we need).. and he has improved a ton against the run this year. The run game is considered his weak point.. but his technique can be taught. Athletiscm can not be taught.

Archived