• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2/1/12 Bobcats @ Blazers

cdandi1

I wasn't expecting much, though Portland only had 15 points with 6 min to go in the quarter..which led me to believe they wouldn't pull out as far as other teams. I was wrong, they went on a huge run.

Mullens is in foul trouble so no pressure on the post defense for Portland. Portland can't seem to guard Henderson though without fouling..but he is the only one they have to worry about.

35-18 after one....frick.

And let me say this too - it is an embarrassment to see the freaking team president's son out there playing like crap. It's like an AAU team.

Yeah Higgins is complete an utter garbage. At least Diop is big, long, and provides an occasional rebound. Carroll at least can make team run out to him on the 3 pt line..Higgins doesn't do anything well. Liability on defense, ball handling is poor, shooting is terrible, and he doesn't have a clue how to use an on-ball screen.

:banghead:

I mean..I care or else I wouldn't be up watching or in this thread. I like to think that once augustin and Maggatte come back this team won't be as god awful.

The young guys are getting valuable playing time (kemba, biz, mullens).

A starting rotation eventually this season of Augustin, Henderson, MAggatte Tyrus, Diop with a bench of Williams, Brown, Kemba, White and Mullens seems to be better than what they cats are now. I guess thats why I continue to watch..toss in a general love for basketball helps.

Archived